Unfortunately when my children were telling me all of their big concerts and programs coming up, they all seemed to be landing on the day I was going to be gone. Erggh! Really? So it was more stressful than it might have been, but I really wonder if it is a good idea for a mom to try and leave the house. It was so much work and required a lot of help from a lot of people. I ended up burning back up here in between days to attend concerts. I am glad I did though, those are the important moments that mean more to me than "filling my cup" so to speak. Just to be clear, I do think it is important for a mom to fill her cup. But I'm not sure how. This particular time was pretty tough. It will get easier right? Maybe only after it gets harder first though. These kids have crazy schedules. A very big THANK YOU to my dad, my hubby, Sis Lether and my brother for helping out. Thank you thank you!
I am not sure how many we completed in the end. I am guessing over 200 though. They turned out so sweet. Each has it's own personality. I know they will help some special children feel loved. Who wouldn't want one of these little friends right?


1 comment:
They are super cute! I really enjoyed making mine! I am sorry it was stressful for you to leave. Sometimes the harder it is to get away, the more needed it is!!
Post a Comment