So this weekend TY and I were able to go to the Elton John Billy Joel concert. Two icons together on stage. While I was a little disappointed to find our seats were the second to back row about a mile up, they were free so one can't complain. It was a cool concert. Well, I'm assuming it really was Elton John and Billy Joel down there and not some other random people, as I couldn't really tell. I'll take their word for it. Actually, Billy was funny and liked to chat a lot...memories of Salt Lake and wanting to "mess up" Marie Osmond back in the day as she was far too clean. Elton had nothing to say. TY noticed that they both looked very stiff. They are getting up in years. "Rocket Man" brought down the house. Cool.
2 comments:
I think the craziest thing about this concert was the crowd..... everybody seemed so old, performers and fans. Weird to have 60+ year olds escorted out for their crazy behavior. we will have to compare notes! We should have done ice cream! love, s
Yea, we're 60+ and we would not have been shocked to see them. They are old!
Post a Comment