I am so excited about this. My friend recommended using her 8 grain flour combination for waffles, muffins, pancakes, cornbread, etc. I am still pretty much a "marshmallow" girl. Meaning I use white flour and refined sugar for all my baking. She and her family love the taste of this multigrain flour and I need not mention the added nutritional benefits I'm sure. So, I have been meaning to buy a grain mill for some time. I do have quite a bit of wheat stored that I have no hope of ever being able to use without one. So, yesterday I got a "Wondermill". It's the quietest, fastest, cleanest on the market. And, I was able to buy a refurbished one for quite a bit cheaper and still get the 6 year warranty as if I had bought it brand new. I also bought the grains and of course I needed containers. So a significant investment, but I was able to get all that for about the same price as I thought I would spend on the mill. I haven't tried it out yet, I'm still just enjoying how pretty they all look in their containers. Is that weird?
8:00
5 days ago


2 comments:
They are beautiful. Sounds like a great new adventure is starting at your house!
I'm excited for you! My mom is the queen of adding grain mixes to things. She has a delicious and super healthy breakfast cookie recipe I need to share with you. She bought me a really nice grinder the year we moved out here so it's been in storage for over 4 years. Sad. I can't wait to bust it out and start experimenting. Keep us posted on your grinding adventures!
Post a Comment